The world of fashion and design was divided a few days ago with the latest collection of Balenciaga. Your designer, Demna Gvasalia, A born provocateur and expert in extolling current pop icons, he presented among his latest creations a bag very similar to the well-known Ikea blue bags: both with four handles, a powerful electric blue and with a lot of capacity. What differentiates them is the material, that of Ikea de Rafia and that of Balenciaga of leather, and the price, € 0.50 the first and almost € 1,700 the second. A genius for some and a tease for others ...
Ikea's answer, Very elegant and full of sense of humor, it has been waiting a few days. But it has not disappointed. Acne, the agency that carries its communication in Sweden, has published some Instructions to identify an authentic FRAKTA bag:
How to identify an original FRAKTA bag.
1. Shake it. If it creaks, it's the real one.
2. Multifunctional. You can load hockey equipment, brick and even water.
3. Mess it up. A true FRAKTA can be cleaned with a garden hose.
4. Fold it. Can you fold it until it enters a pocket? If the answer is yes, congratulations.
5. Look inside. The authentic one has an IKEA label.
6. The price. Only € 0.99.