We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Did you know that the fleshy and juicy seeds of pomegranate fruit are called arils?
There is always something to discover around this wonderful fruit. The pomegranate Although it is considered as exotic fruit, the truth is that its consumption is widespread, especially in the Mediterranean regions. And since ancient times.
Today we know that in addition to being one of the most juicy fruits, pomegranate is one of the most nutritional benefits have. Pomegranate has a great antioxidant power by components such as punicalagina and flavonoids. It reduces blood pressure and prevents cardiovascular problems. It is anti-inflammatory, astringent and diuretic.
Here are recipes for preparing pomegranate dishes:
(1) Pomegranate salad with cheese: Put in a bowl endives and canons. Add 200 g of chopped gorgonzola cheese, 2 or 3 chopped nuts and the grains of a pomegranate. Dress with a well-emulsified mixture of Dijon mustard, oil and salt.
(2) Sirloins in pomegranate sauce: Poach an onion. Add the grains of a pomegranate, juice of half a lemon and 1 tablespoon of sugar. Cook 5 minutes and add a glass of Pedro Ximénez. Let reduce; beat and strain. Seal the pork tenderloin fillets and bake with the sauce on top, 10 min at 180º C.
(3) Pomegranate juice: Cut the pomegranates and put them in a blender with sugar and, if you like, a couple of strawberries. Beat and go.Getty Images
(4) Chicken and Pomegranate Salad: Cut a chicken breast into strips and breach. In a bowl, place lettuce, cut chicken, grains of a pomegranate, nuts and cheese.You will like: Pomegranate yogurt jelly
(5) Eggplants with pomegranate: Cut 2 eggplants into slices, salt and brown on the grill. Pour over them the mixture of a Greek yogurt, lemon juice, half a clove of minced garlic, parsley, salt and pepper. Serve with grains of a pomegranate.And to provide: Pomegranate Gin
(6) Pomegranate Smoothie: Shelling a pomegranate and place in the blender glass with a ripe banana, 1/2 cup of frozen blueberries, 1 tsp of sugar, 1/2 of cinnamon powder and a glass of milk. Beat until you get a homogeneous texture and serve.
(7) Glass of cereals, pipes, yogurt, nuts, pomegranate and kiwi: Peel and cut the kiwis into wedges. Mount a cereal base with pipes in a glass cup or glass. Add very cold yogurt. Place some segments of kiwi and the grains of a pomegranate and decorate with peeled nuts.Do not miss these recipes with pomegranate: The dish of the day: Duck salad with pomegranate Pomegranate, parsley and buckwheat salad Chickpea and Pomegranate Salad